The term ‘Shoppa Direct’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website. Our ABN is 99 615 446 305. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
The use of this website is subject to the following terms and conditions:
- When purchasing goods from this website, you must provide the correct contact name, email, phone number and delivery address at checkout (no PO Box addresses accepted). Failure to do so which results in goods being returned to sender will incur a redelivery charge.
- If you wish to cancel your order you will need to inform us imediately before your order is processed by our system. Once an order has been processed it is not possible to for us to cancel it and prevent an item from being shipped.
- We reserve the right to refuse any order you place with us.
- By placing an order you confirm that you have read and accept our privacy and security policy and warranty and returns policy.
Delivery of Products
- You are responsible for tracking the delivery of products ordered from the tracking information we provide to you.
- You are responsible for arranging a person to be present at the delivery address on the delivery date to receive the goods and sign for delivery. If no one is present to take delivery, you are responsible for arranging collection or redelivery with the carrier. Please check the carriers website if redelivery charges apply. If you provide authority to the carrier to leave the goods without a signature it is at your own risk. We can not accept responsibility for goods that go missing after delivery when they are not signed for.
Accuracy of Information
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice, including prices and stock availability.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- All prices on this website include GST and are subject to change without notice.
- The prices shown on this website may not always be accurate. In the unlikely event that you purchase a product and the price on the website is incorrect, we will contact you by email to let you know the updated price and to confirm if you wish to proceed with your order and to provide further instructions on paying the balance. Alternatively, if you do not wish to proceed with your order we will issue a refund.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Theft or reproduction of such material is prohibited in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions. Any breach of copyright will be prosecuted.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- We reserve the right to to discontinue a product at any time without notice and will not be held liable to you or any third party for doing so.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of Australia.